Pelvic Pain – Don’t Suffer In Silence! How To Restore Your Pelvic Health & End Pelvic Pain Successfully
FREE REPORT: “Top 5 Most Common Reasons for Pelvic Pain and What Should You Do About It”
Learn how Your Pelvic Pain is common yet abnormal & can be treated Successfully… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your Doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
Yours Free From Senior Physiotherapist, Sasha Digges
A personal message from physical therapist, Sasha Digges…
- Do you suffer from pain in the pelvis or pelvic region? Does the pain gets worse with daily activities?
- Are you worried that your ‘pelvic pain’ hasn’t gone away on its own, no matter what you have read, heard, or tried?
- Do you have pain or abnormal sensations during urinating?
- Are you having trouble staying active because of pelvic pain? Leaking bladder with exercising? Are you upset that you can’t exercise because of these issues?
- Do you have pain during sex? So much so that you try to avoid being intimate?
- Are you having trouble or embarrassed to find someone to talk to about your condition? Trouble finding someone to help treat your condition?
- Do you have trouble doing just simple things? Like going for a long walk, squatting to do some gardening? Or just playing with and picking up your kids or grandkids?
- Do you want nothing more than to just get back to living your normal life…Without constant pelvic pain and/or embarrassing situations?
If any of this sounds like you, and you are looking to finally get some relief from your pelvic pain & dysfunction…
And also find a permanent fix to your problem…
Then I assure you, you’ve come to the right place.
The number of people suffering from pelvic problems every day is skyrocketing at a very alarming rate.
And what’s worrying to me, is I hear about so many people who suffer needlessly and are often told:
- There is nothing we can really do for you so just “live with it” & “accept it”…
- Urinary Incontinence / Leaking is just part of aging – it’s normal…
- Your stomach will eventually go back, eventually some day…
- Every new mom deals with “those issues”…
- A little pelvic pain/discomfort is normal…
Pelvic pain is much more complex than that…
….If you are struggling to keep active, or worried about pain that isn’t going away…
…If you are someone who wants nothing more than just to get back to your normal, active lifestyle…
then I assure you, you’ve come to the right place…
At PEAK Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation, we specialize in helping people heal their bodies naturally, and return to their normal, active lifestyles without reliance on injections, pills and surgery.
We understand it can be difficult to know exactly what you should do when you’ve are suffering with pelvic pain. It can be overwhelming with the amount of options that are out there.
- Friends tell you to try this or that product…
- … family members tell you to go see this specialist,
- … a co-worker mentions this Acupuncturist…
- … a doctor says to try physical therapy…
- … the “experts” on YouTube tell you to try THIS stretch
- … and meanwhile the doctors are giving you painkillers or muscle relaxants (that we know only mask the problem anyway…)
It can be hard to decide to seek care, because you might be afraid of what may happen if you make the wrong decision.
We Will Help You Make Sense of it all, to put Your Mind at Ease…
Many people (doctors included) make the CRITICAL MISTAKE of only treating the “symptom” of pain, and not taking the necessary time, or energy to understand the true, “primary causes” of the problem.
When it comes to something as serious as pelvic pain…
Choosing the right provider, and getting the absolute best ‘non-invasive treatment’ could mean the difference between you getting back to your normal active lifestyle, or a life on painkillers and needing a potentially life-altering surgery.
Or goal at PEAK Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation is not only to get rid of your pain, but also heal your body and give you a PERMANENT fix to your problems.
Which is why here, at PEAK Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation, we have created a very comprehensive, 5-step method to not only get rid of your pain and/or dysfunction, but also fix it for good.
Step 1: Getting to Know You – Meet YOU where You Are!
We understand the frustrations out there in the medical system. It’s hard to get more than 15 minutes with a doctor, or even find a way to get the specialized care you need.
And even with most physical therapy clinics, treatments often feel rushed, impersonal, and not very focused…
Which is why our very first step, before we begin any form of treatment is to get to know you!
Because every single person who suffers from pelvic pain is different. We all have different body types, past injuries, and different levels of pain tolerance.
We understand that every single person is unique, which is why our first step is to get a deep understanding of what is happening to you, and how you want to feel. So we can create a plan that focuses around YOU and your goals.
At PEAK Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation, we have created an environment that was designed for healing.
Which starts with having an open, honest conversation about your health.
We want to make sure you’ll feel comfortable working with us, and to make sure that we will be a good fit, before we begin any form of treatment.
Step 2: Discovering the “Primary Cause” of Your Pain
It can be worrying if you’ve had pelvic pain for a long time, and an x-ray may show nothing, or an MRI might show an abnormality that may or may not be correctable with surgery.
Many people are unaware this pain and/or disorder MAY get better on its own, even if your doctor has said you need either need surgery, or to just accept it.
The body is very complex, and everything is truly ‘connected’.
We often find there are other parts of your body that may not be working ‘correctly’, and this causes your nearby areas to ‘compensate’ for these problems.
Examples of this may include:
- Tight Hip Muscles which come from sitting for too long, or driving for too many hours, putting MORE strain on your pelvis.
- ‘Scar Tissue’ from surgery and Stiffness that develops from chronic inflammation causing constant tightness and/ or pain that leads to a pelvic disorder.
- Tight Thigh Muscles that cause your body to ‘fight itself’ when exercising, walking, or moving around
- Weak Back and Core Muscles that don’t support your pelvis causing increased strain.
- Weak Knee and Foot Muscles that create a shaky ‘foundation’ for your pelvis, hip, and spine.
For every single person, the “primary cause” may be a bit different. Because it depends on you, your injury history, your body type, and many other factors.
Our goal is to get to the bottom of the real cause of pain, eliminate it, so you can start your path to getting your mobility back, and return to the things you love the most.
Which is why we perform a full-body movement assessment.
What is a Movement Assessment?
A deep analysis of every single one of your movements, head to toe. This allows us to see very clearly what is different about YOU, and to SHOW you how everything is connected.
Our movement assessment will capture all of these potential causes, determine the “primary cause”, give you clarity, and peace of mind to know that this problem of yours CAN be fixed.
These movement assessments are unique to: You; Your history; Your Injury; Your Pain!
Step 3. “Hands-On Treatment” To Help You Quickly Ease Pain and Restore Your Mobility & Movement
People are usually told to ‘this or that’ and/or do some ‘strengthening exercises’. But the problem is, it is impossible to do safe, effective exercise when you are in pain!
And in some cases, doing the WRONG stretching movements or exercises can make the pain worse.
Which is why, BEFORE you start to move, or exercise it is important to alleviate the PAIN, especially with movement.
We accomplish this through “Hands-On Therapy” or in Physical Therapy jargon – Manual Therapy.
What is Manual Therapy?
Manual therapy is the art of using highly scientific, targeted techniques that will help you QUICKLY restore mobility, reduce pain at rest, and alleviate pain with movement BEFORE you do any form of exercise.
We use our hands, and different tools that will help you feel better by:
- Breaking down scar tissue
- Unlocking stiff, tight, inflamed tissue
- Reactivating or Retraining muscles that are needed for being healthy
- Releasing tension in ‘knots’ or ‘muscle spasms’ that create discomfort
These treatments work by creating removing the “restrictions” from areas that are chronically injured. It will increase blood flow and circulation into these areas…which will improve the flow of oxygen and promote a much healthier environment for your tissues to heal.
Our clients are usually SHOCKED to see how quickly their pelvic health is beginning to return just after a few short treatment sessions.
We have developed our manual treatment methods from decades of training and clinical practice as Physical Therapists. In order to give you the quickest, most effective, and safest way to restore your motion before you start to exercise.
Step 4: Re-establish Your Brain-Body Movements Through a Personalized Program
Most people make the critical mistake of believing that once the pain level has gone down, that your body has healed.
Nothing further could be from the truth!
Most people don’t realize when pelvic pain happen the connection from your body to your brain is also injured.
A lot of people wrongly assume that for pelvic pain, all you need to do after the specialized treatment is “strengthen your core” or to “do some stretches” and think it’s enough to get rid of the pain for good…
But when there is something as serious as chronic pelvic pain…
There is MUCH MORE to it than just doing some simple and common ‘exercises’ or some ‘stretches’…
When people suffer from pain and dysfunction for a long time, the brain learns to cope with it by trying to ‘compensate’.
Why Does This Happen?
Because the brain is trying to protect your body from doing movements it might consider harmful!
Unfortunately, most ‘treatment protocols’ you may see on YouTube, in magazines, or handed out by medical practitioners or even in physical therapy, only focus on reducing your pain and building ‘core strength’, which does nothing to restore these very important brain-body connections.
At PEAK Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation, our personalized movement program offers much more than a “sheet of exercises”…
We provide highly personalized, individualized, in-depth training of your movements in a safe, but also challenging (and rewarding) way.
We do this by using advanced neuroscience and exercise physiology, and give you absolute laser focused attention into every single movement that you perform.
This will allow you to QUICKLY:
- Restore your confidence with ALL movements throughout the day, even those you may have been fearful, or guarded about
- Help you return to exercising again, but with PROPER “Form, and technique’ so you don’t have to worry about hurting yourself in exercise
- Help you develop much more ‘body awareness’ so you can “feel” when you are doing a movement improperly and correct it
- ENJOY being intimate and sexual with your partner, and exercising again, instead of dreading it
- Help you get back all the ‘little things’ that you may take for granted throughout the course of the day like not being in constant or intermittent pain, like going out in public without being embarrassed, like exercising again, like picking up and playing with your kids/grandkids or just going a single day without constantly worrying.
Step 5: Restore Your Quality of Life
We work best with people who are motivated, who have a strong desire to become active again, and with people who feel like their body has so much more to offer…
But you might just feel stuck about what you should be doing.
If you are willing to put in a little bit of work, if you are willing to learn a bit about your body, and if you are ready to get back the quality of life you want, then you will be a great fit with us…
You can expect to see amazing transformations.
- A life where you can move and be without pelvic pain having to rely on muscle relaxants or painkillers
- Have your normal sex life back and be intimate without fear
- Get back to exercising again, but without any pain or embarrassment holding you back so you can finally be active again
- Be able to play with and pick up your kids or grandkids without any worry of your pain or leaking.
- A life with better mobility that will not only take pain away from your hip, but help you move, walk and exercise with confidence
- A life where you no longer have to carry the constant burden of stress, tension, or pain building up in your pelvis
- Restore long lost movement, and energy so you can keep up with friends and family again, without having your life dictated by constant hip pain
- A return to your active, normal, lifestyle without having to take pills or bother the doctor for this problem again
Call or email us, we will have an honest conversation about your health and decide if we will be a good fit to work with other. If you feel lost from pain, come see if you have truly found what you have been looking for: answers and resolution to your Pelvic Pain and Related Disorders.